Not a Member Yet? 

JOIN TODAY. IT'S FREE!

Advertising Opportunities
  Permissions & Licensing
  Terms of Service
  Privacy Policy
  Copyright

Index      FAQ       Member List       Report Abuse        Guidelines    

Topic: Closeted, crushing, and dating men I dont like. Advice?!?

Reply to topic   Post new topic
Esoteric  

Interests: Movies, Music, Video Games, etc.
Physical Location: USA

Posted: 6 Jan 2006, 9:48 pm    Post subject: Closeted, crushing, and dating men I dont like. Advice?!? Reply with quote

Okay, here is my situation. I am a fifteen year old, closeted lesbian. I've come out to my parents as a bisexual, which is half lying, and they were accepting, but they are the only ones that know. I am probably going to begin dating a very nice guy in the next few days (he's deffinitly on the verge of asking me out, and I don't think I have it in me right now to turn him down). He's a good guy, very handsom and such, but I am just...not interested, even though it seems I should be. But I am much more interested in a friend of mine, who is a flirt, but always seems to direct her flirtyness more towards me than anyone. She claims she's straight, but we have had a few close encounters. No kissing, unfortunately, but with all that we have done, we might as well (no sex, either, just making that clear, just LOTS of cuddly stuff, and one incident where she climbed on top of me while i was laying down and she started to sorta.....uhh....anyway!).
I have no idea what to do. I dont know if she is what she says or if she's hiding something as well, and I have no idea how to deal with this.

Any advice would be very much appreciated. Please?
Reply to topic   Post new topic    

Page 1 of 1

Discussion Boards by phpBB © 2006 phpBB Group

www.glbtq.com is produced by glbtq, Inc., 1130 West Adams Street, Chicago, IL   60607
glbtq™ and its logo are trademarks of glbtq, Inc.
This site and its contents Copyright © 2002-2006, glbtq, Inc.  All Rights Reserved.
Your use of this site indicates that you accept its Terms of Service.