Privacy Policy
  Copyright

Index      FAQ       Member List       Report Abuse        Guidelines    

Topic: FTM Admirers website

Reply to topic   Post new topic
Monoman  

Interests: Reading and Writing
Physical Location: USA

Posted: 12 Jun 2005, 3:19 pm    Post subject: FTM Admirers website Reply with quote

FTM Admirers is a new website for people who are attracted to female-to-male transsexuals. At present, content is limited, but the site is seeking submissions in English, Spanish, Italian, and German and there is a public forum.

http://www.angelfire.com/ri/tucker/FTMAdmirers/index.html
gennee  

Interests: reading, writing, poetry, transgender issues, gospel, veteran's issues,jazz,education,religion,literature,Native-American and African culture,lighthouses,trails,castles,tractor trailers, playwriting, biograhies, electronics, bass guitar
Physical Location: new york

Posted: 28 Apr 2006, 5:45 pm    Post subject: Want to get acquainted Reply with quote

I am posting to say welcome. I am a male transvestite who wants to get to know other groups of transgenders. I have met some lovely MTFs and who love to get acquainted with you who are FTM's. Perhaps, we can learn from one another and see another view of transgenderism.

Gennee
GGR  

Physical Location: Sacramento, CA

Posted: 15 May 2006, 2:26 pm    Post subject: Are you really a girl? Reply with quote

In a world of strict gender roles and blatant heterosexism, one would wonder how an anatomical female who self-identifies as a, "bisexual multi-gendered person" could survive and thrive. This project is a qualitative exploration into the life of such a person, who will be referred to as "Jennifer."

Check out the project at: http://www.lgbtresearch.org/
Archangel  

Posted: 25 May 2006, 4:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Want to get acquainted Reply with quote

gennee wrote:

I am posting to say welcome. I am a male transvestite who wants to get to know other groups of transgenders. I have met some lovely MTFs and who love to get acquainted with you who are FTM's. Perhaps, we can learn from one another and see another view of transgenderism.

Gennee

I am a FTM although many do not viewme as such since I am not aloud (by will of my parents) to start SRS at my current age. I am a minor and thus find it rather difficult to explain to my peers that yes I AM male, no I am not trying to DECIEVE anyone. Nice to meet you.

Gabe
Reply to topic   Post new topic    

Page 1 of 1

Discussion Boards by phpBB © 2006 phpBB Group

www.glbtq.com is produced by glbtq, Inc., 1130 West Adams Street, Chicago, IL   60607
glbtq™ and its logo are trademarks of glbtq, Inc.
This site and its contents Copyright © 2002-2006, glbtq, Inc.  All Rights Reserved.
Your use of this site indicates that you accept its Terms of Service.