Privacy Policy
  Copyright

Index      FAQ       Member List       Report Abuse        Guidelines    

Topic: Great!

Reply to topic   Post new topic
lez  

Physical Location: France

Posted: 15 Mar 2003, 7:18 pm    Post subject: Great! Reply with quote

Just a message to thank you for your site, which is really great and usefull. It has a lot of information. It's so bad that it does not have other languages (for now).

I have a site, which is a directory, for French speaking lesbians. It has a news weblog, some articles, a forum, etc. maybe you can take a look ;-) (view the url in my profile)
If some people have some lesbian news in French, he/she can write me to publish them on the site.

Thanks again!
Mikal2200  

Posted: 15 Mar 2003, 9:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Great! Reply with quote

lez wrote:
Just a message to thank you for your site, which is really great and usefull. It has a lot of information. It's so bad that it does not have other languages (for now).

I have a site, which is a directory, for French speaking lesbians. It has a news weblog, some articles, a forum, etc. maybe you can take a look ;-) (view the url in my profile)
If some people have some lesbian news in French, he/she can write me to publish them on the site.

Thanks again!

HI Lez .... I was just wondering how you all are enduring all this stupid anti-French stuff going around the USA. To me, it's like we don't have the right of dissent anymore.
blindfun  

Interests: Theater & music, literature, natural religions political activist
Physical Location: US-kentucky

Posted: 4 Apr 2003, 3:08 pm    Post subject: right to dissent Reply with quote

I know I couldn't agree with you more. The power the Patriot Act gives the goevernment is downright scary! I could go on about it for ages, but don't know who's into that type of talk - perhaps this would make a good topic of its own.
Mikal2200  

Posted: 4 Apr 2003, 9:05 pm    Post subject: Re: right to dissent Reply with quote

blindfun wrote:
I know I couldn't agree with you more. The power the Patriot Act gives the goevernment is downright scary! I could go on about it for ages, but don't know who's into that type of talk - perhaps this would make a good topic of its own.

Thanks Blindfun. I just can't bring myself to talk anymore about this and related subjects. I get too angry, frustrated and depressed. I just wanted Lez to know that some of us here in the US don't back these policies.
ezekieljk  

Interests: Queer activism, art and writing. Hiking, camping out, schmoozing with a good friend at cafes and cozy dens with real fireplaces. Dancing, story-telling, stand-up comedy, computer hacking, everything counterculture.
Physical Location: San Francisco

Posted: 1 Jun 2003, 11:05 pm    Post subject: Re: right to dissent Reply with quote

Mikal2200 wrote:
blindfun wrote:

Thanks Blindfun. I just can't bring myself to talk anymore about this and related subjects. I get too angry, frustrated and depressed. I just wanted Lez to know that some of us here in the US don't back these policies.

Here, here! That was a kind gesture to our friends across the sea. I feel the same way.

Q: Since queers are not deemed fit to defend our nation, raise a family, or give blood to
our soldiers: How do loyal Amerikan faggots like me, prove our patriotism?

A: With a LOT of freedom-kissing.
Mikal2200  

Posted: 2 Jun 2003, 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This Administration will only tloerate gays if it suits their purposes or augments their bank accounts. If only all gays would be less complacent and realize that the gay vote can swing an election. We are legion. We spend billions and billions of dollars every year .... oil sales included. We are an important ingredient in all that goes on - whether political or economic. If only we could stop bickering amongst ourselves and ACT equal .... ACT as if we have already achieved our goals and just be whatever we choose to be. And to me - this means getting out to vote and truly takimg an interest in our world.
Reply to topic   Post new topic    

Page 1 of 1

Discussion Boards by phpBB © 2006 phpBB Group

www.glbtq.com is produced by glbtq, Inc., 1130 West Adams Street, Chicago, IL   60607
glbtq™ and its logo are trademarks of glbtq, Inc.
This site and its contents Copyright © 2002-2006, glbtq, Inc.  All Rights Reserved.
Your use of this site indicates that you accept its Terms of Service.