Permissions & Licensing
  Terms of Service
  Privacy Policy
  Copyright

Index      FAQ       Member List       Report Abuse        Guidelines    

Topic: The constitution of a gay community house in Ecuador

Reply to topic   Post new topic
Nikita  

Interests: I am fond of living in a love and peace environment. I love music and phylosophy. I admire honesty and sensitivity. I respect life and the universe. I wish everybody would respect one another. Wouldn't it be wonderful to live in peace?
Physical Location: Machala, El Oro, Ecuador.

Posted: 14 Sep 2007, 4:17 pm    Post subject: The constitution of a gay community house in Ecuador Reply with quote

I am an Ecuadorian homosexual person who wishes to request any kind of help in order to constitute a communital and non-profit organization which has, as its ultimate purpose, the duty to aid homosexual people from the community of our country, Machala, in accepting themselves as they are and forming groups to relate to other homosexual people, not only with the idea of bucking up the individual's self-esteem socially, but also psychologically.
Of course, this is not at all an easy task; however, if I had the counsel and advice of anyone who desires and is able to cooperate with his/her experience or conduct me to people who know something or a lot about these matters, it would definitely be an enormous support to the cause.
I must inform that I can only communicate back with anybody who answers this notification approximately once a week, for I donít own, ergo donít have all the time available to occupy a computer.
Thanks very much in advance to anyone who wants to collaborate.
Reply to topic   Post new topic    

Page 1 of 1

Discussion Boards by phpBB © 2006 phpBB Group

www.glbtq.com is produced by glbtq, Inc., 1130 West Adams Street, Chicago, IL   60607
glbtq™ and its logo are trademarks of glbtq, Inc.
This site and its contents Copyright © 2002-2006, glbtq, Inc.  All Rights Reserved.
Your use of this site indicates that you accept its Terms of Service.