Privacy Policy
  Copyright

Index      FAQ       Member List       Report Abuse        Guidelines    

Topic: hey everybody, im new!!

Reply to topic   Post new topic
XxcocoxX  

Interests: animal rights, respecting the earth, clubbing, gay pride and rights
Physical Location: wherever i please

Posted: 22 Apr 2008, 7:34 am    Post subject: hey everybody, im new!! Reply with quote

hello, im coco, and im bisexual. my friend nick (he's just gay) and i are the only gays in our school, and we both take great pride in that and it gives us a connection on some level. ummm, lets see i love to have have fun and laugh, i have a passion for foods and cooking (i make great cake from scratch!), im happy when im surrounded with happy friends, if someones not happy i'll do what i can to cheer them up... umm thats all i can think of to say right now, if anyone whats to talk to me about anything feel free to (i feel like a therapist saying that!) =) <3 ttyl <3coco
gennee  

Interests: reading, writing, poetry, transgender issues, gospel, veteran's issues,jazz,education,religion,literature,Native-American and African culture,lighthouses,trails,castles,tractor trailers, playwriting, biograhies, electronics, bass guitar
Physical Location: new york

Posted: 22 Apr 2008, 7:30 pm    Post subject: Welcome Reply with quote

Welcome to the site, Coco. The world needs more folks like yourself who will brighten the lives of others. I see that you're interested in gay pride and rights. I'm transgender and am interested in rights for GLBTQ people.

Gennee
Reply to topic   Post new topic    

Page 1 of 1

Discussion Boards by phpBB © 2006 phpBB Group

www.glbtq.com is produced by glbtq, Inc., 1130 West Adams Street, Chicago, IL   60607
glbtq™ and its logo are trademarks of glbtq, Inc.
This site and its contents Copyright © 2002-2006, glbtq, Inc.  All Rights Reserved.
Your use of this site indicates that you accept its Terms of Service.