Permissions & Licensing
  Terms of Service
  Privacy Policy
  Copyright

Index      FAQ       Member List       Report Abuse        Guidelines    

Topic: Past writings revealed gender struggles

Reply to topic   Post new topic
gennee  

Interests: reading, writing, poetry, transgender issues, gospel, veteran's issues,jazz,education,religion,literature,Native-American and African culture,lighthouses,trails,castles,tractor trailers, playwriting, biograhies, electronics, bass guitar
Physical Location: new york

Posted: 22 Apr 2008, 7:48 pm    Post subject: Past writings revealed gender struggles Reply with quote

I was reading some short stories I had written several years ago. They revealed that I was gender questioning as far back as 2002. I didn't even know what it was that I was wrestling with. I felt different since my thirties. By 2002 those feelings were more intense and more frequent.

I fancied myself a connoisseur of the alternative culture, a stripper, and interested in dabbling into the leather culture. None of those areas quite fit me. It was in 2005 that I found out what was rumbling inside of me. I got this urge to try on my spouse's skirt. I never try on women's clothing in my life. When the urge would not go away, I tried on a skirt. Instead of the urge going away it grew stronger. I tried on skirts, blouses, panties, dresses and other women's articles. I awhile I realized that I was hooked.

In time, it was revealed that I was a crossdresser. For weeks I was in denial wonder where this was going to lead. Finally I admitted that I liked wearing women's clothing. All the tension and stress dissipated. A short time later I embraced my transgender identity. I was liberated and completed.

Today, I am a happy and content transgender and crossdresser. Those early struggles over gender has led me to a family I never knew that I had. I feel richer for having gone through those struggles and desire to help others who are wrestleing with gender identity issues.

Gennee
Reply to topic   Post new topic    

Page 1 of 1

Discussion Boards by phpBB © 2006 phpBB Group

www.glbtq.com is produced by glbtq, Inc., 1130 West Adams Street, Chicago, IL   60607
glbtq™ and its logo are trademarks of glbtq, Inc.
This site and its contents Copyright © 2002-2006, glbtq, Inc.  All Rights Reserved.
Your use of this site indicates that you accept its Terms of Service.