Privacy Policy
  Copyright

Index      FAQ       Member List       Report Abuse        Guidelines    

Topic: Paper for school

Reply to topic   Post new topic
raven69  

Posted: 22 Apr 2008, 5:44 pm    Post subject: Paper for school Reply with quote

Hello All!

I am writing a paper for my collage English class on the censorship of ones sexual orientation. I would like to have ya'll opionins and and links ya'll can lead me too.

thanks
DVDLover  

Posted: 22 Apr 2008, 10:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Paper for school Reply with quote

raven69 wrote:
Hello All!

I am writing a paper for my collage English class on the censorship of ones sexual orientation. I would like to have ya'll opionins and and links ya'll can lead me too.

thanks

Hey, Raven,

Check out the articles on this website about censorship in the arts and censorship in literature. They have bibliographies that will lead you to other printed sources.

Best of luck with your paper.
raven69  

Posted: 22 Apr 2008, 10:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Paper for school Reply with quote

DVDLover wrote:
raven69 wrote:
Hello All!

thanks

Hey, Raven,

Check out the articles on this website about censorship in the arts and censorship in literature. They have bibliographies that will lead you to other printed sources.

Best of luck with your paper.

Thank you, I have already printed and read the artical (and its sources) you have have pointed to me, and will be using some of it's points to be sited within my paper. I would love to hear more of personal opinions, experiances, and anything else ya'll would like to throw my way.
Reply to topic   Post new topic    

Page 1 of 1

Discussion Boards by phpBB © 2006 phpBB Group

www.glbtq.com is produced by glbtq, Inc., 1130 West Adams Street, Chicago, IL   60607
glbtq™ and its logo are trademarks of glbtq, Inc.
This site and its contents Copyright © 2002-2006, glbtq, Inc.  All Rights Reserved.
Your use of this site indicates that you accept its Terms of Service.