Terms of Service
  Privacy Policy
  Copyright

Index      FAQ       Member List       Report Abuse        Guidelines    

Topic: Barack Obama

Reply to topic   Post new topic
nycnyc  

Posted: 5 Feb 2009, 10:53 am    Post subject: Barack Obama Reply with quote

Hey guys. Indpendent voter here. Still not sold on Obama 100% That being said, I did some research online and found an interesting website that analyizes Obama's ongoing performance as president. So thought I would share with everyone
www.thebarackobamawatch.com
JayJay  

Interests: gay history

Posted: 6 Feb 2009, 8:24 am    Post subject: Re: Barack Obama Reply with quote

Be forewarned: the website linked to by nycusa is an anti-Obama site. They *say* they are independent, but are merely right-wingers who speak reverently of George W. Bush. And we know where that led!
gennee  

Interests: reading, writing, poetry, transgender issues, gospel, veteran's issues,jazz,education,religion,literature,Native-American and African culture,lighthouses,trails,castles,tractor trailers, playwriting, biograhies, electronics, bass guitar
Physical Location: new york

Posted: 6 Feb 2009, 11:47 am    Post subject: Re: Barack Obama Reply with quote

nycusa05 wrote:
Hey guys. Indpendent voter here. Still not sold on Obama 100% That being said, I did some research online and found an interesting website that analyizes Obama's ongoing performance as president. So thought I would share with everyone
www.thebarackobamawatch.com

I am a registered independent also. I have a comment and a question.The comment is let's give Obama a chance. He's only been in office 3 weeks and he inherited problems from the previous administration.

My question to you is this: How would have handled the current economic crisis? Better yet, how should the economic crisis be handled?

Gennee
gms  

Interests: I am a closeted (celibate) gay man...very masculine, good looking (5'11 tall, dark brown hair, green eyes, physically fit), sociable, athletic, active, genuine, career-minded, responsible and come from a great Italian family up-bringing. I am extremely in

Posted: 18 Feb 2009, 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also an independent here. I agree to give Obama a chance. I looked at this site and thought it was well done. It is far from an anti Obama site. The Obama maniacs can't get all bent out of shape if someone offers contructive criticism. He is not the messiah or not perfect. he will make mistakes.
Reply to topic   Post new topic    

Page 1 of 1

Discussion Boards by phpBB © 2006 phpBB Group

www.glbtq.com is produced by glbtq, Inc., 1130 West Adams Street, Chicago, IL   60607
glbtq™ and its logo are trademarks of glbtq, Inc.
This site and its contents Copyright © 2002-2006, glbtq, Inc.  All Rights Reserved.
Your use of this site indicates that you accept its Terms of Service.