Not a Member Yet? 

JOIN TODAY. IT'S FREE!

Advertising Opportunities
  Permissions & Licensing
  Terms of Service
  Privacy Policy
  Copyright

Index      FAQ       Member List       Report Abuse        Guidelines    

Topic: Pretty girl looking to be cover-up for closeted gay!

Reply to topic   Post new topic
ValerieJo  

Interests: Painting, gardening, animals, music, art of all kinds, college
Physical Location: Fairview Heights, IL (St Louis area)

Posted: 3 Aug 2009, 8:57 pm    Post subject: Pretty girl looking to be cover-up for closeted gay! Reply with quote

Here is my situation and what I'm looking for...

I'm a pretty 21 year old female, living in St. Louis, with a great sense of humor, a heart of gold and all the ambition in the world. But I'm also the typical broke college student that can't even afford a car or apartment. I've worked my butt off for minimum wage for years just to scrape by, and it seems like I just can't get ahead. I'm hoping to find a mutually beneficial relationship with a wealthy gay man who needs a cover-up and a best friend. I can be there for family parties, work events, dates to the movies, hanging out with you and your friends or anything else you would want my company for. I would even be willing to live together and consider the option of marriage/children for the right man. Obviously we would have our "real" relationships on the side, but I would do everything to protect our image and hopefully you would do the same. In return, I mostly just need financial help while I get through college. In a perfect world, I would find an arrangement where I could stop working and focus more on school to get it done faster. Of course, if you decided to make this long-term, you would reap the benefits of this later on down the line.

I'm also open to the idea of being a surrogate mother for a gay couple, in exchange for financial help. This would have to be for the right couple though, because I would want the child to be born into a healthy, loving environment with two stable parents.
Reply to topic   Post new topic    

Page 1 of 1

Discussion Boards by phpBB © 2006 phpBB Group

www.glbtq.com is produced by glbtq, Inc., 1130 West Adams Street, Chicago, IL   60607
glbtq™ and its logo are trademarks of glbtq, Inc.
This site and its contents Copyright © 2002-2006, glbtq, Inc.  All Rights Reserved.
Your use of this site indicates that you accept its Terms of Service.