Permissions & Licensing
  Terms of Service
  Privacy Policy
  Copyright

Index      FAQ       Member List       Report Abuse        Guidelines    

Topic: Gay Men's Romance Novels

Reply to topic   Post new topic
BKwright  

Interests: Writing romance novels for and about gay men.

Posted: 24 Sep 2007, 11:12 am    Post subject: Gay Men's Romance Novels Reply with quote

I am a writer of romance novels for and about gay men. I hope to eliminate, to the extent that I possibly can, the negativity which some associate with being gay. Through my writing I also hope to enhance gay men's self esteem and to emphasize that it's okay to be gay.

Please feel free to visit my website at www.beautobeau.com. You may also e-mail me at info@beautobeau.com. I would love hearing from you.

Thank you very much.

B.K. Wright
avery  

Interests: certified yoga instructor, pilates, weightlifting, running,clothing design,meditation, spirituality
Physical Location: new jersey

Posted: 19 Oct 2009, 9:20 am    Post subject: Gay Novels Reply with quote

Hi,

I read quite a bit of gay novels, and I am always looking for more to read. I have read books by Gordon Merrick, Patricia Nell Warren, David Levitt as well as my favorite Edmund White.
I would love to read some of your work. It think that is important to support each other in any way possible.
Have a great day!!

Avery
nielsen522  

Interests: Surfing the web,Reading, Movies

Posted: 16 Apr 2010, 8:42 am    Post subject: Re: Gay Men's Romance Novels Reply with quote

BKwright wrote:
I am a writer of romance novels for and about gay men. I hope to eliminate, to the extent that I possibly can, the negativity which some associate with being gay. Through my writing I also hope to enhance gay men's self esteem and to emphasize that it's okay to be gay.

Please feel free to visit my website at www.beautobeau.com. You may also e-mail me at info@beautobeau.com. I would love hearing from you.

Thank you very much.

B.K. Wright

I love reading about gay novels and it can really encourage me more and go on with my life as a gay. novels really helps us a lot in building our characters as a gay. I have read novels like "me talk pretty one day by david sedaris", "shadows return by lynn flewelling", "The line of beauty by allan hollinghurst" and a lot more. I love your site to. thank you so much..
glbtq2010  

Interests: Gay rights, books, good conversations, relationships, being fit, discussing life, anything positive...not in any order lol
Physical Location: GA

Posted: 19 May 2010, 3:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Gay Men's Romance Novels Reply with quote

Great I'm so glad we have a writer writing about gay romance i've been wanting to read books like this 4ever!!
BKwright wrote:

Thank you very much.

B.K. Wright

Linda  

Interests: Pets, politics, sports, gardening, needlework, mystery novels, cooking
Physical Location: Dearborn, MI

Posted: 19 May 2010, 4:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Gay Men's Romance Novels Reply with quote

If you go to the web site of the Lambda Literary Foundation (www.lambdaliterary.org), you can find lists of the current finalists for Lambda Literary Awards in various categories including Gay Men's Romance as well as lists of finalists and winners from previous years.

I hope that you discover lots of books to enjoy. Please share your recommendations with readers of the Discussion board.
Reply to topic   Post new topic    

Page 1 of 1

Discussion Boards by phpBB © 2006 phpBB Group

www.glbtq.com is produced by glbtq, Inc., 1130 West Adams Street, Chicago, IL   60607
glbtq™ and its logo are trademarks of glbtq, Inc.
This site and its contents Copyright © 2002-2006, glbtq, Inc.  All Rights Reserved.
Your use of this site indicates that you accept its Terms of Service.