Permissions & Licensing
  Terms of Service
  Privacy Policy
  Copyright

Index      FAQ       Member List       Report Abuse        Guidelines    

Topic: Farley Granger autobiography?

Reply to topic   Post new topic
ichigo  

Interests: movies (I love classics and do I need to say more, I am in love with Farley Granger and James Dean), pilates (keeps me in shape), internet (for more than 10 years I think), books (my fav. is Oscar Wilde's), shopping (can't resist...), and umm, dining at f
Physical Location: California

Posted: 24 Mar 2005, 7:00 am    Post subject: Farley Granger autobiography? Reply with quote

Hi, umm, I'm a new member! *congrats myself* I was surfing the net to find more up and personal info about Farley Granger (so-called 1950's heartthrob actor who has starred in films like Hitchcock's Rope, and Strangers on a Train). Farley was a lover of the great playwright and author Arthur Laurents back in 1940s. I think their relationship lasted about 4 years and they lived together til then. Anyway, I think, Granger was kind of like closeted gay until 1990s, because he never seems to have discussed his sexuality before. I was searching the net like crazy and found a piece of information- that Farley Granger is planning to write his autobiograhy, and telling his side of love story with Arthur Laurents. Is it true? The man who posted that message's name was David Ehrenstein, who works at this site, I believe. It's been almost a year since he posted that message. Is that still valid? I sure hope so... Farley Granger, despite being nearly 80 years old, still looks dreamy.
Reply to topic   Post new topic    

Page 1 of 1

Discussion Boards by phpBB © 2006 phpBB Group

www.glbtq.com is produced by glbtq, Inc., 1130 West Adams Street, Chicago, IL   60607
glbtq™ and its logo are trademarks of glbtq, Inc.
This site and its contents Copyright © 2002-2006, glbtq, Inc.  All Rights Reserved.
Your use of this site indicates that you accept its Terms of Service.