Privacy Policy
  Copyright

Index      FAQ       Member List       Report Abuse        Guidelines    

Topic: Do women 'fetishise' trousers?

Reply to topic   Post new topic
rzzy  

Interests: Fine Art Textiles
Physical Location: London

Posted: 16 Jul 2003, 5:36 pm    Post subject: Do women 'fetishise' trousers? Reply with quote

The academic 'orthodoxy' seems to be that transvestism in women is so rare as to be negligible. ( ie fetishistic cross-dressing rather than x-dressing for purposes of passing, gender subversion, practicality etc) Do any women get erotic pleasure from pulling on a pair of pants? I am writing a master's thesis on this subject and can find virtually no anecdotal evidence.
I would really appreciate some honest replies!
storm_tv  

Interests: cross dressing
Physical Location: arizona

Posted: 16 Jul 2003, 10:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Do women 'fetishise' trousers? Reply with quote

rzzy wrote:
The academic 'orthodoxy' seems to be that transvestism in women is so rare as to be negligible. ( ie fetishistic cross-dressing rather than x-dressing for purposes of passing, gender subversion, practicality etc) Do any women get erotic pleasure from pulling on a pair of pants? I am writing a master's thesis on this subject and can find virtually no anecdotal evidence.
I would really appreciate some honest replies!

Being a male transvestite I will tell you there are uncontrollabe urges. If I had my way I wish I was'nt a transvestite, but the pychs say its imposible to change. I agree with that.
For the female to male transgender "id "it probably has urges--- and trousers, facial hair and muscles are all part of it. the goal of transgender is to eventually become the opposite sex and that is not only crazy, dangerous and nearly impossible but it is a driving "fantasy"force--incurable. yes they are arroused but different from the M to F arrousal. id say the arousal is beer drinking and macho type feelings they want. rugged tattoos etc. For the man hides his feelings in beer, it is a macho female hiding those feelings in beer. so it is the goal of a F to M "id" to block feelings like a man and drink beer. virtually thev trousers are not a turn on --more anything manly is a turn on--which includes aggressive behavoir toward females
whats really hard for me as a M to F transvestite is to not drink beer, so i smoke cigarettes to seek after the female "id" i know thats wrong to smoke..
billyjane  

Interests: queer art,gender,sex,drugz˛&poetry,electronic sound,philosophy.......
Physical Location: belgrade,serbia,europe.

Posted: 6 Dec 2003, 9:04 am    Post subject: f to m Reply with quote

well ladies if u ever heard for serbia ,balcan u probably never heard for phenomenon called virginas-they were-and still are part of our history, and subject of many anthropological inquiries...... virginas are biological women but with social and cultural characteristics of men.... .more about this u can find in a book called THIRD SEX THIRD GENDER Beyond sexual dimorphism in culture and history-compiled by GILBERT HERDT,or u can visit homepage www.womenngo.org.yu available in english and find out more about our women history which i find very interesting,so i hope u will too.......
Reply to topic   Post new topic    

Page 1 of 1

Discussion Boards by phpBB © 2006 phpBB Group

www.glbtq.com is produced by glbtq, Inc., 1130 West Adams Street, Chicago, IL   60607
glbtq™ and its logo are trademarks of glbtq, Inc.
This site and its contents Copyright © 2002-2006, glbtq, Inc.  All Rights Reserved.
Your use of this site indicates that you accept its Terms of Service.