Permissions & Licensing
  Terms of Service
  Privacy Policy
  Copyright

Index      FAQ       Member List       Report Abuse        Guidelines    

Topic: Confused

Reply to topic   Post new topic
Md91  

Interests: i love playing basketbal. Listening to music and having interesting converstaions.
Physical Location: Va

Posted: 20 Dec 2006, 1:36 pm    Post subject: Confused Reply with quote

I am a female teen who dresses as if i was a guy. I am so confused on everything i know i want to be with girls but i dont kno if i want to be a guy or not.. i feel like im lost and i dont know who i am or who i want to be. I also dont know how to address these problems. If someone would please help i would greatly appreciate it.
gennee  

Interests: reading, writing, poetry, transgender issues, gospel, veteran's issues,jazz,education,religion,literature,Native-American and African culture,lighthouses,trails,castles,tractor trailers, playwriting, biograhies, electronics, bass guitar
Physical Location: new york

Posted: 15 Jan 2007, 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, Md91. Do you live near an Lgbt center? They could provide information which may steer you in the right direction. If you are in high school, organizations such as GPAC (wwwgpac.org) and PFLAG (www.pfag.org) lare a couple of resources. I hope these will help. Don't let your confusion keep you from seeking help and support. Please keep us post on your progress.

Gennee
gennee  

Interests: reading, writing, poetry, transgender issues, gospel, veteran's issues,jazz,education,religion,literature,Native-American and African culture,lighthouses,trails,castles,tractor trailers, playwriting, biograhies, electronics, bass guitar
Physical Location: new york

Posted: 15 Jan 2007, 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gennee wrote:
Hi, Md91. Do you live near an Lgbt center? They could provide information which may steer you in the right direction. If you are in high school, organizations such as GPAC and PFLAG lare a couple of resources. I hope these will help. Don't let your confusion keep you from seeking help and support. Please keep us post on your progress.

Gennee

www.gpac.org
www.pflag.org
Reply to topic   Post new topic    

Page 1 of 1

Discussion Boards by phpBB © 2006 phpBB Group

www.glbtq.com is produced by glbtq, Inc., 1130 West Adams Street, Chicago, IL   60607
glbtq™ and its logo are trademarks of glbtq, Inc.
This site and its contents Copyright © 2002-2006, glbtq, Inc.  All Rights Reserved.
Your use of this site indicates that you accept its Terms of Service.