Permissions & Licensing
  Terms of Service
  Privacy Policy
  Copyright

Index      FAQ       Member List       Report Abuse        Guidelines    

Topic: Friday Night Out.

Reply to topic   Post new topic
gennee  

Interests: reading, writing, poetry, transgender issues, gospel, veteran's issues,jazz,education,religion,literature,Native-American and African culture,lighthouses,trails,castles,tractor trailers, playwriting, biograhies, electronics, bass guitar
Physical Location: new york

Posted: 16 Jan 2007, 11:41 am    Post subject: Friday Night Out. Reply with quote

This past Friday evening, I was out and about dressed as Gennee. I have chosen Friday evenings as Gennee Time because I want to be out more on a regular basis.

I was very comfortable and unafraid. I walked about the street my low heels clacking on the sidewalk. There's a park by the river that I walk through because it's quiet and peaceful. I must have been there over an hour. On my way back, a young lady asked me for directions. I was a little nervous but gave her the directions. She looked at me strange because I had a husky voice. she thanked me for the instructions. I have thought about altering my voice but I'm not sure if I want to do that.

The more that I go out, the more confident and comfortable I feel. I have been out in public days and nights. I will be out again this Friday. Being out more is one of my goals for this year and, thus fa, I'm achieving it.

Gennee
gennee  

Interests: reading, writing, poetry, transgender issues, gospel, veteran's issues,jazz,education,religion,literature,Native-American and African culture,lighthouses,trails,castles,tractor trailers, playwriting, biograhies, electronics, bass guitar
Physical Location: new york

Posted: 16 Jan 2007, 11:44 am    Post subject: Re: Friday Night Out. Reply with quote

gennee wrote:
This past Friday evening, I was out and about dressed as Gennee. I have chosen Friday evenings as Gennee Time because I want to be out more on a regular basis.

I was very comfortable and unafraid. I walked about the street my low heels clacking on the sidewalk. There's a park by the river that I walk through because it's quiet and peaceful. I must have been there over an hour. On my way back, a young lady asked me for directions. I was a little nervous but gave her the directions. She looked at me strange because I had a husky voice. she thanked me for the instructions. I have thought about altering my voice but I'm not sure if I want to do that.

The more that I go out, the more confident and comfortable I feel. I have been out in public days and nights. I will be out again this Friday. Being out more is one of my goals for this year and, thus far, I'm achieving it.

Gennee
Reply to topic   Post new topic    

Page 1 of 1

Discussion Boards by phpBB © 2006 phpBB Group

www.glbtq.com is produced by glbtq, Inc., 1130 West Adams Street, Chicago, IL   60607
glbtq™ and its logo are trademarks of glbtq, Inc.
This site and its contents Copyright © 2002-2006, glbtq, Inc.  All Rights Reserved.
Your use of this site indicates that you accept its Terms of Service.