Terms of Service
  Privacy Policy
  Copyright

Index      FAQ       Member List       Report Abuse        Guidelines    

Topic: The Great Gatsby

Reply to topic   Post new topic
GatsbyHW  

Posted: 16 Feb 2007, 9:56 pm    Post subject: The Great Gatsby Reply with quote

hey, i'm going a paper on the Great Gatsby discussing the homosexual tendencies of Nick Carraway and any relation they might have to Fitzgerald. so, if anyone has information or any feelings on this matter it would be very helpful if you could tell me. It's one thing to say Nick is gay, it's another to prove it. so, gatsby, nick, fitzgerald, hemmingway...anything u've got, pass it foward.
smiles  

Interests: writing, drawing, singing, listening to musicals and alternative music, or rock Family, friends.And anything else.
Physical Location: USA

Posted: 27 Feb 2007, 9:42 pm    Post subject: Re: The Great Gatsby Reply with quote

GatsbyHW wrote:
hey, i'm going a paper on the Great Gatsby discussing the homosexual tendencies of Nick Carraway and any relation they might have to Fitzgerald. so, if anyone has information or any feelings on this matter it would be very helpful if you could tell me. It's one thing to say Nick is gay, it's another to prove it. so, gatsby, nick, fitzgerald, hemmingway...anything u've got, pass it foward.

After I had read the book myself I thought that they might be drawn to each other. I mean sure they were both not as masculine as some of the other male characters in the story. And yes Gatsby did seem a tad eccentric, definately not flamboyant though. And as to Nick I could believe that he might have been bisexual but not all the way gay.
nielsen522  

Interests: Surfing the web,Reading, Movies

Posted: 11 Feb 2010, 11:12 am    Post subject: Re: The Great Gatsby Reply with quote

smiles wrote:
GatsbyHW wrote:

After I had read the book myself I thought that they might be drawn to each other. I mean sure they were both not as masculine as some of the other male characters in the story. And yes Gatsby did seem a tad eccentric, definately not flamboyant though. And as to Nick I could believe that he might have been bisexual but not all the way gay.

I agree with you. Nick is not totally gay since he likes a girl too. But he has a lot of tendency that he is a bisexual.
Reply to topic   Post new topic    

Page 1 of 1

Discussion Boards by phpBB © 2006 phpBB Group

www.glbtq.com is produced by glbtq, Inc., 1130 West Adams Street, Chicago, IL   60607
glbtq™ and its logo are trademarks of glbtq, Inc.
This site and its contents Copyright © 2002-2006, glbtq, Inc.  All Rights Reserved.
Your use of this site indicates that you accept its Terms of Service.