Permissions & Licensing
  Terms of Service
  Privacy Policy
  Copyright

Index      FAQ       Member List       Report Abuse        Guidelines    

Topic: Transgender Musicians

Reply to topic   Post new topic
AnyaAdora  

Posted: 27 Mar 2007, 11:26 pm    Post subject: Transgender Musicians Reply with quote

Hello all :)

I have posted before on an unrelated topic. I wanted to post this as i don't see any place yet here for transgender musicians and our music.

I am a recording artist who has released my works freely online for almost 10 years now (one of the first few thousand of people to release electronic music on the web in 1998), and i have released almost my entire discography FREELY under the Creative Commons Licensing for anyone to download, share, burn, put on any device, 100% FREE OF CHARGE.

I think it would be great if others would post their music sites in response to this post, or post the sites of other Transgender musicians. (If you want to comment on my music, please contact me to do so. This isn't a post about me, it's an attempt to get more of us here!)

Thanks for posting others sites to help!

Anya ~

http://www.garageband.com/artist/anyaanomaly (All Tracks - Main Listing/Site)
http://www.myspace.com/anyaanomalymp3s (All Tracks By Year, Music Video's & Bio)
gennee  

Interests: reading, writing, poetry, transgender issues, gospel, veteran's issues,jazz,education,religion,literature,Native-American and African culture,lighthouses,trails,castles,tractor trailers, playwriting, biograhies, electronics, bass guitar
Physical Location: new york

Posted: 29 Mar 2007, 8:52 am    Post subject: website Reply with quote

Hi, Anya. I took a look at your website. Very nice. I will listen to your music once my home computer is back up. I don't know of any transgender musicians and I'm particularly interested in jazz and gospel. If I find any I'll let you know. Glad that you are feeling better.

Gennee
EMMAPSY  

Interests: MUSIC (I''m an artist) WRITING SINGING MAKING VIDEOS
Physical Location: PARIS FRANCE

Posted: 31 Aug 2007, 3:28 am    Post subject: Emma PSYCHE THE NEW FRENCH SENSATION Reply with quote

There's a buzz on internet those weeks, even during the holidays, about that girl, named Emma PSYCHE (say pseee - shey) with blue hair, deep voice and sexy video ! check it on myspace :
myspace.com/monemmapsyche

u also can find it on youtube, etc.... she's singing her first song named Sex Symbol which seems to fit her ! she's sexy and quite scandalous as her video mentions some SM "activities" as she's bound to the ceiling... funny !

check also her website emmapsyche.com with the gallery showing pictures of her with her "real" hair colour.... I prefer to think she was born blue !

Not to mention, if I talk about her there, that she was born as a boy and had sex change surgery few years ago. She is such a great exemple for those like me who are still on their way, wondering if the result can look good.... It can !

let me know what u think about her and her music.

She also wrote a book named "Folle alliée" (mad ally) about gay deportation during WWII it's really a great novel, but in french.... Sorry for the inconvenience, I won't translate it so easily ! :o)
have fun
Reply to topic   Post new topic    

Page 1 of 1

Discussion Boards by phpBB © 2006 phpBB Group

www.glbtq.com is produced by glbtq, Inc., 1130 West Adams Street, Chicago, IL   60607
glbtq™ and its logo are trademarks of glbtq, Inc.
This site and its contents Copyright © 2002-2006, glbtq, Inc.  All Rights Reserved.
Your use of this site indicates that you accept its Terms of Service.