Privacy Policy
  Copyright

Index      FAQ       Member List       Report Abuse        Guidelines    

Topic: Lesbians and Artificial Insemination
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic   Post new topic
FthNRsns  

Physical Location: Los Angeles area

Posted: 16 Oct 2004, 2:12 pm    Post subject: Lesbians and Artificial Insemination Reply with quote

Hi everyone,

I am new to this board and website.

I was wondering if there are any gay couples around who have gone through artificial insemination and would share their experiences.

My girlfriend and I are planning to have children within the next 2 or 3 years or so and would like to start educating ourselves, what to expect etc. etc. etc.

Thank you!
Tina
melody77  

Interests: singing
Physical Location: Florida

Posted: 5 Apr 2005, 5:33 pm    Post subject: artificial insemination Reply with quote

My partner and I just got pregnant the first try, using home insemination. If anyone is interested in hearing our story let me know.
Duckster  

Physical Location: Texas

Posted: 18 Apr 2005, 7:42 am    Post subject: Re: artificial insemination Reply with quote

melody77 wrote:
My partner and I just got pregnant the first try, using home insemination. If anyone is interested in hearing our story let me know.

Hello there.
Yes, please tell me about your experience.
My partner and I have been trying for 3 months.
We try for our fourth time next week.

Any advice that you can give is greatly appreciated.

thanks,
Trena
afiaporti  

Interests: diy, spending as much time with my lady as possible, she really is my gift from god.
Physical Location: uk

Posted: 8 Jul 2005, 8:09 am    Post subject: Re: artificial insemination Reply with quote

melody77 wrote:

hi , my life long partner and i are just on the road to atrificial insemination, we would be very interested in hearing your story and any advice would be more than welcome...Amanda Fiona xx
MarAI  

Posted: 22 Feb 2006, 8:18 am    Post subject: Undergoing Artificial insemination Reply with quote

Hello all,

I am a 35 year old lesbian who is currently undergoing the process of artificial insemination. Like most of you, I had a difficult time finding positive and helpful information on the web. As a result, I decided to build my own site to share my experience with other lesbian women. If you are interested in getting AI information and reading my first hand account as I go through the process then log on to http://www.artificial-insemination-for-lesbians.com.
Apple  

Posted: 16 Mar 2006, 8:26 pm    Post subject: Re: artificial insemination Reply with quote

Hello,
My partner and I would like to know how much it costed for home insemination, what the process was like, what comapany you used, and any other information you are willing to share with us.

Thanks.
MarAI  

Posted: 17 Mar 2006, 6:20 am    Post subject: Re: artificial insemination Reply with quote

Apple wrote:
Hello,
My partner and I would like to know how much it costed for home insemination, what the process was like, what comapany you used, and any other information you are willing to share with us.

Thanks.

I am still trying to get pregnant. All of the answers to your questions can be found on my site. http://www.artificial-insemination-for-lesbians.com. I have a page entitled my story where I explain everything that I've gone through and I also have a page talking about the cost of artificial insemination. You can contact me directly throough my site and I'll be more than willing to answer any other questions for the two of you.

Marlene
AnnaLisa  

Physical Location: Dallas, Texas

Posted: 3 Jul 2006, 11:56 am    Post subject: Dallas Lesbian Couple Seeks Donor Reply with quote

Established Dallas lesbian couple seeks a male sperm donor to conceive a child. Must be drug /disease free and caucasian. Testing will be paid for and required. Gentlemen, conception will NOT be performed in the traditional way. Only serious inquiries only.

dykedivine2@yahoo.com & lywilkison@yahoo.com
bransam  

Posted: 14 Jul 2006, 12:15 pm    Post subject: Information on Insemination Reply with quote

There's a lot of good information at http://www.ourworldtoo.com

They have lists of friendly sperm banks, ways to increase your fertility, and more.

Good luck!
Amy
luvjo  

Posted: 26 Nov 2006, 8:02 pm    Post subject: Re: artificial insemination Reply with quote

melody77 wrote:
i am interested in hearing your story please.
melody77  

Interests: singing
Physical Location: Florida

Posted: 5 Apr 2007, 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I have recieved over 25 private messages since my original post, to whioch I resonded to and I was wondering if anyway had any luck from my advice??? I sure hope so!(if I missed anyone, please privatey message me again!!)
katnevy  

Interests: Xtreme sports, singing, writing music and poetry, playing the guitar, loving life and the way I live it.
Physical Location: Arlington, Tx

Posted: 19 Jun 2007, 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

melody77 wrote:
I think I have recieved over 25 private messages since my original post, to whioch I resonded to and I was wondering if anyway had any luck from my advice??? I sure hope so!(if I missed anyone, please privatey message me again!!)

I just messaged you, my partner and I are trying our first time in a couple of days, and we would love to hear your story and get some advice or tips from you guys!
thanks so much!
Motoxer271@yahoo.com <----you can e-mail me there, i;ll prolly get it quicker than having to come back on here within the next couple of days.
katgil  

Interests: Music,Books,films,having a laugh,pubs and clubs,swimming and pets
Physical Location: West yorkshire

Posted: 20 Jan 2008, 3:37 pm    Post subject: Home insemination Reply with quote

Hello everyone,
I have just joined this website and wanted to share my story with you.
Me and my partner have just started tring home insemination and are on our second donation and hopefully it has worked this time i will let you know,but if anyone has any advice that will help us we would be intrested to here it.Or if anyone wants to here our story we will be happy to tell you what we know.Thanks
kjmh22  

Physical Location: Houston, Texas

Posted: 5 Apr 2008, 11:15 am    Post subject: Re: artificial insemination Reply with quote

melody77 wrote:

I know this posting was done a long time ago and you probably have a beautiful toddler by now, but I would still love to hear your story. I am 36 years old and my partner and I have been trying for 2 years. We did 6 IUIs through a doctor and 1 IVF. He can't find anything wrong with me, so I want to just try it at home! I think it would be much less stressful and my partner could participate more. Please pass on any helpful advice. Thanks. We are beyond frustrated!
Melissa3  

Physical Location: Arlington,Texas

Posted: 20 May 2008, 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me and my partner are tryin to find out as much information about artificial insemination as we can. Before actually doing it. I know I want kids but in a few years.
If anyone can please tell me what they can and/or websites, it would be so helpful.

Thank you.
Reply to topic   Post new topic    
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2

Discussion Boards by phpBB © 2006 phpBB Group

www.glbtq.com is produced by glbtq, Inc., 1130 West Adams Street, Chicago, IL   60607
glbtq™ and its logo are trademarks of glbtq, Inc.
This site and its contents Copyright © 2002-2006, glbtq, Inc.  All Rights Reserved.
Your use of this site indicates that you accept its Terms of Service.