Permissions & Licensing
  Terms of Service
  Privacy Policy
  Copyright

Index      FAQ       Member List       Report Abuse        Guidelines    

Topic: Research Paper

Reply to topic   Post new topic
BiKitten  

Interests: OutRight,reading,art,writing,music, debate,gender studies,woman studys,GSA
Physical Location: Maine

Posted: 29 Nov 2004, 7:27 am    Post subject: Research Paper Reply with quote

Hi.
I am a high school student. Were doing a research paper on 'conterversal issues' that mean/ affect us. I am a bisexual student and need info or sites....SOMETHING to help. If you know anything could you please send it to me???PLEASE....

BiKitten
wik  

Interests: History, the Web
Physical Location: Chicago

Posted: 30 Nov 2004, 1:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Resurch Paper Reply with quote

BiKitten wrote:
Hi.
I am a high school student. Were doing a research paper on 'conterversal issues' that mean/ affect us. I am a bisexual student and need info or sites....SOMETHING to help. If you know anything could you please send it to me???PLEASE....

BiKitten

Hi BiKitten,

If you are looking for a term paper topic, glbtq.com's new Special Features section might help. Several controversial topics (notably same-sex marriage and Christian denominations) are covered in spotlights that describe the issues in detail and include links to related encyclopedia entries on glbtq.com.

I hope this helps.
masochist  

Physical Location: Florida

Posted: 30 Nov 2004, 4:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Research Paper Reply with quote

BiKitten wrote:
Hi.

BiKitten

You're in Maine? I'm in Florida and we have the same paper topic here. It's an AP class, right? Good luck with yours. I got most of my sources from newspapers or books.
Reply to topic   Post new topic    

Page 1 of 1

Discussion Boards by phpBB © 2006 phpBB Group

www.glbtq.com is produced by glbtq, Inc., 1130 West Adams Street, Chicago, IL   60607
glbtq™ and its logo are trademarks of glbtq, Inc.
This site and its contents Copyright © 2002-2006, glbtq, Inc.  All Rights Reserved.
Your use of this site indicates that you accept its Terms of Service.