Permissions & Licensing
  Terms of Service
  Privacy Policy
  Copyright

Index      FAQ       Member List       Report Abuse        Guidelines    

Topic: An Amazing Author You MUST Know.

Reply to topic   Post new topic
LezGirls  

Interests: GLBT Rights. Lesbian Books. Julie Anne Peters. Diversity.
Physical Location: Phoenix, AZ

Posted: 16 Jun 2007, 3:17 pm    Post subject: An Amazing Author You MUST Know. Reply with quote

Julie Anne Peters started as a childerns writer. After a couple years of writing she was approached with the idea for writing a coming out lesbian story. Not really something you can just up and write. But understandable unsure, she wrote one anyways. "Keeping You A Secret". When it got reconized as an amazing coming out story, so did Peters. And moved from childrens books to young adult GLBT books. She has written "Define Normal", "Keeping You A Secret", "Luna", "Far From Xanadu", Between Mom & Jo", And her new book due out in Sept. "Grl2Grl". Peters has moved a step farther with "Grl2Grl", which a book of sexual lesbian stories. Real & Raw. Peters is an amazing person, and author who has opened and helped SO many young adults already. As a personal friend and someone I look up to she a beacon for the confused, scared, unsure, and all-around lost young adults in this generation. She will be someone the GLBT community will thank in years to come.
Reply to topic   Post new topic    

Page 1 of 1

Discussion Boards by phpBB © 2006 phpBB Group

www.glbtq.com is produced by glbtq, Inc., 1130 West Adams Street, Chicago, IL   60607
glbtq™ and its logo are trademarks of glbtq, Inc.
This site and its contents Copyright © 2002-2006, glbtq, Inc.  All Rights Reserved.
Your use of this site indicates that you accept its Terms of Service.