Permissions & Licensing
  Terms of Service
  Privacy Policy
  Copyright

Index      FAQ       Member List       Report Abuse        Guidelines    

Topic: new novel with gay-bi theme published this month

Reply to topic   Post new topic
garrett  

Interests: writing, especially on bisexual themes; music; relationships; saving the planet, history
Physical Location: north wales, UK

Posted: 5 Jul 2007, 2:37 am    Post subject: new novel with gay-bi theme published this month Reply with quote

Everything I've had publ;ished to date has been non-fiction but this month I have launched my first novel, Trio in Speedwell.
This can be obtained only from my website: http://web.onetel.net.uk/~jnjones
It is an etext in Microsoft Reader format and costs [Paypal] 2.50

The action of the novel takes place over one week-end, when Reg Deighton pays his first visit to his old friend, Jamie, who has recently moved in with his female partner, Steph. To call Jamie Reg's old friend is a bit misleading since he is still only half Reg's age. When their friendship began, quarter of a century ago, he was only a fifth of his age! This is beginning to worry Reg as he travels to meet the couple. He is in for a few pleasant surprises.
The erotic interest of the book centres around gay sex, genital rather than anal, but this sex goes way beyond the physical. Relationally, the two main male characters are, by the time they now meet, committed to a bisexual lifestyle.
Speedwell is an imagined village in Dorset and all the characters have a UK background, but India has loomed large in the lives of Reg and his wife, Jean.

I would be delighted to read here how you have reacted to this book if you got around to reading it. Private emails also welcome if you prefer.
Reply to topic   Post new topic    

Page 1 of 1

Discussion Boards by phpBB © 2006 phpBB Group

www.glbtq.com is produced by glbtq, Inc., 1130 West Adams Street, Chicago, IL   60607
glbtq™ and its logo are trademarks of glbtq, Inc.
This site and its contents Copyright © 2002-2006, glbtq, Inc.  All Rights Reserved.
Your use of this site indicates that you accept its Terms of Service.