Permissions & Licensing
  Terms of Service
  Privacy Policy
  Copyright

Index      FAQ       Member List       Report Abuse        Guidelines    

Topic: welcome

Reply to topic   Post new topic
gennee  

Interests: reading, writing, poetry, transgender issues, gospel, veteran's issues,jazz,education,religion,literature,Native-American and African culture,lighthouses,trails,castles,tractor trailers, playwriting, biograhies, electronics, bass guitar
Physical Location: new york

Posted: 16 Aug 2007, 7:11 am    Post subject: welcome Reply with quote

I want to extend a hearty welcome to you who have come on board recently. Perhaps some ofyou have been transgender for a while; others may have just discovered that you are transgender. I discovered that I was transgnder over two years ago. I also found out that I like to crossdress. When I came out to myself that I am transgender and a crossdresser, I was liberated and completed.

This journey is interesting and you may find out things about yourself that you never knew that you possessed. Don't be afraid to move forward or to explore. You are a unique individual possessing talents and abilities. People may give you a hard time but don't let it deter you fronm being who you are. Learn all that you can about transgender and all the different expressions and where you fit in.

I discovered my transness only two years ago at age fifty-six. I never knew that it was in me because I never struggled with gender issues my whole life. I always felt different and didn't know why. Today, I am happy and content. I may have started late, but better late than never.

Once again, a hearty hello and welcome.

in Love,
Gennee
"Never let others define who you are."
Reply to topic   Post new topic    

Page 1 of 1

Discussion Boards by phpBB © 2006 phpBB Group

www.glbtq.com is produced by glbtq, Inc., 1130 West Adams Street, Chicago, IL   60607
glbtq™ and its logo are trademarks of glbtq, Inc.
This site and its contents Copyright © 2002-2006, glbtq, Inc.  All Rights Reserved.
Your use of this site indicates that you accept its Terms of Service.