Not a Member Yet? 

JOIN TODAY. IT'S FREE!

Advertising Opportunities
  Permissions & Licensing
  Terms of Service
  Privacy Policy
  Copyright

Index      FAQ       Member List       Report Abuse        Guidelines    

Topic: commitment ceremony in a yr....HELP!!!

Reply to topic   Post new topic
BrignToe  

Interests: me and my gf are having a commitment ceremony on March 11, 2006...i dont even know where to begin to plan what to do...i could use a little insite on things...thanx to anyone that can help us out!

Posted: 30 Mar 2005, 4:09 am    Post subject: commitment ceremony in a yr....HELP!!! Reply with quote

me and my gf are having a commitment ceremony on March 11, 2006...i dont even know where to start...if anyone could give me any info on planning this wonderful event or where i can find something to help me out...i would soo greatly appreciate it....thank you
Esther  

Interests: Italian & english literature (exp. Victorian), baroque opera & music, countertenors, F.W. Rolfe, W. Pater, R.W. Fassbinder
Physical Location: Italy

Posted: 2 Apr 2005, 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honeymoon in Italy, Venice, with me as a guide and interpreter. Congratulations! :-)))
Esther
melody77  

Interests: singing
Physical Location: Florida

Posted: 5 Apr 2005, 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My partner and I had our ceremony on the beach, back in October. It was very simple yet elegant. She wore kakis and a white button up, and I wore a kaki skirt with a nice white top. We formed a circle with tiki torches, where our 20 guests stood on the outside of it. We wrote our own vows and had a friend perform the ceremony along with a hand fasting ritual. It was truly the most beautiful thing I have ever seen! AND it was cheap!! After we had a big party back at our house. We decorated our back yard and porch with white lights and a friend made a white cake with red ribbon around it. There are truly ways to make it just what you want! I have a ton of other ideas if your interested.
Reply to topic   Post new topic    

Page 1 of 1

Discussion Boards by phpBB © 2006 phpBB Group

www.glbtq.com is produced by glbtq, Inc., 1130 West Adams Street, Chicago, IL   60607
glbtq™ and its logo are trademarks of glbtq, Inc.
This site and its contents Copyright © 2002-2006, glbtq, Inc.  All Rights Reserved.
Your use of this site indicates that you accept its Terms of Service.