Permissions & Licensing
  Terms of Service
  Privacy Policy
  Copyright

Index      FAQ       Member List       Report Abuse        Guidelines    

Topic: GSA

Reply to topic   Post new topic
candy1  

Interests: Music, Dancing, Singing, Massage Theropy, writing, reading, hanging with friends. If you need some advice, i will do my best to help. i do not turn anyone away, no matter the situation.
Physical Location: Somerset, MA

Posted: 4 Aug 2008, 10:55 pm    Post subject: GSA Reply with quote

i am now a senior in my highschool and have successfully become the president of my GSA. i couldn't keep the excitement to myself so i decided to post it here. ^_^
glbtq  
Site Admin

Posted: 5 Aug 2008, 6:26 am    Post subject: Re: GSA Reply with quote

Congratulations! Keep us posted on how things go with the group this year. Let us know if you get appropriate support from faculty and administration and fellow students.
gennee  

Interests: reading, writing, poetry, transgender issues, gospel, veteran's issues,jazz,education,religion,literature,Native-American and African culture,lighthouses,trails,castles,tractor trailers, playwriting, biograhies, electronics, bass guitar
Physical Location: new york

Posted: 6 Aug 2008, 1:38 pm    Post subject: Congratulations Reply with quote

Congratulations, Candy! I pray that you will have a positive effect on your school and your community.

Gennee
candy1  

Interests: Music, Dancing, Singing, Massage Theropy, writing, reading, hanging with friends. If you need some advice, i will do my best to help. i do not turn anyone away, no matter the situation.
Physical Location: Somerset, MA

Posted: 11 Aug 2008, 8:55 pm    Post subject: Re: GSA Reply with quote

glbtq wrote:
Congratulations! Keep us posted on how things go with the group this year. Let us know if you get appropriate support from faculty and administration and fellow students.

no problem. so far i have organized a trip to p.town with a few of the schools in the somerset, fall river area. Everything went beautifully, and i plan on making the trip a yearly event, if not more often. If you have any questions feel free to message me.
Reply to topic   Post new topic    

Page 1 of 1

Discussion Boards by phpBB © 2006 phpBB Group

www.glbtq.com is produced by glbtq, Inc., 1130 West Adams Street, Chicago, IL   60607
glbtq™ and its logo are trademarks of glbtq, Inc.
This site and its contents Copyright © 2002-2006, glbtq, Inc.  All Rights Reserved.
Your use of this site indicates that you accept its Terms of Service.