Permissions & Licensing
  Terms of Service
  Privacy Policy
  Copyright

Index      FAQ       Member List       Report Abuse        Guidelines    

Topic: "Gaydar"

Reply to topic   Post new topic
Garbo  

Interests: Psychology, gender studies, music, puzzles, chess, neuro-science, anything that challenges the psyche, tarot and astrology.

Posted: 22 Dec 2008, 8:41 pm    Post subject: "Gaydar" Reply with quote

Hi everybody, I'm new to this site, I love it. I find that I've been preoccupied lately with the concept of "gaydar." There have been many occasions where I feel like I vibe homosexuality from certain individuals, but subtly, like an intuition or something. I eventually come to convince myself that it's sheer hopefulness when I find myself attracted to someone who classifies themself heterosexual. Anybody believe in this possibility?
gennee  

Interests: reading, writing, poetry, transgender issues, gospel, veteran's issues,jazz,education,religion,literature,Native-American and African culture,lighthouses,trails,castles,tractor trailers, playwriting, biograhies, electronics, bass guitar
Physical Location: new york

Posted: 15 Jan 2009, 10:23 am    Post subject: Has happened to me Reply with quote

I'm a transgender person and notice that I can pick up a vibe about a trans person. I'm not sure if it's natural but it has happened on a few occasions.

Gennee
synur4all  

Interests: Cycling, Kayaking, Hiking gay male.
Physical Location: New England, U.S.A.

Posted: 16 Apr 2009, 7:58 pm    Post subject: Re: "Gaydar" Reply with quote

Garbo wrote:
Hi everybody, I'm new to this site, I love it. I find that I've been preoccupied lately with the concept of "gaydar." There have been many occasions where I feel like I vibe homosexuality from certain individuals, but subtly, like an intuition or something. I eventually come to convince myself that it's sheer hopefulness when I find myself attracted to someone who classifies themself heterosexual. Anybody believe in this possibility?

I regard my gaydar strong as I walk past someone and eye to eye contact isn't broken until after we've past.
gennee  

Interests: reading, writing, poetry, transgender issues, gospel, veteran's issues,jazz,education,religion,literature,Native-American and African culture,lighthouses,trails,castles,tractor trailers, playwriting, biograhies, electronics, bass guitar
Physical Location: new york

Posted: 17 Apr 2009, 3:57 pm    Post subject: Same here Reply with quote

Happens to me, too.

Gennee
trixieboy  

Interests: ANYTHING!

Posted: 28 Apr 2009, 3:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Same here Reply with quote

gennee wrote:
Happens to me, too.

Gennee

I wish it would happen to me! So long as I'm right, ofcourse!
Reply to topic   Post new topic    

Page 1 of 1

Discussion Boards by phpBB © 2006 phpBB Group

www.glbtq.com is produced by glbtq, Inc., 1130 West Adams Street, Chicago, IL   60607
glbtq™ and its logo are trademarks of glbtq, Inc.
This site and its contents Copyright © 2002-2006, glbtq, Inc.  All Rights Reserved.
Your use of this site indicates that you accept its Terms of Service.