Permissions & Licensing
  Terms of Service
  Privacy Policy
  Copyright

Index      FAQ       Member List       Report Abuse        Guidelines    

Topic: Anniversary

Reply to topic   Post new topic
gennee  

Interests: reading, writing, poetry, transgender issues, gospel, veteran's issues,jazz,education,religion,literature,Native-American and African culture,lighthouses,trails,castles,tractor trailers, playwriting, biograhies, electronics, bass guitar
Physical Location: new york

Posted: 26 Jul 2009, 3:42 pm    Post subject: Anniversary Reply with quote

Four years ago on this date I came out as transgender and a crossdresser. It was a liberating moment which ended the many years of inner turmoil I had about my worth. The last four years have seen much growth and change in me especially on the emotional side.

Each year has been different. The first year was invested in getting comfortable in my new identity. The second year saw me throw off the baggage society puts on transgender people's shoulders. The Third year was one getting to know other people in the TGLB communit and understanding the issues that are important to us.

This past year saw a major change in my life. I previously identified as a CD/TG. In June, I realized that I was more identified as TG/TS (somewhere between a crossdresser and transsexual). I feel very comfortable where I am now. Where will this journey lead next I don't know. However, as I did coming out I will embrace whatever life has in store for me.

I have never been happier in my life. Above all, I have met so many great people on this journey. I found a family I never kew I had and I'm so thankful.

Gennee
DVDLover  

Posted: 1 Aug 2009, 1:07 am    Post subject: Re: Anniversary Reply with quote

Congratulations, and Happy Anniversary!

Thank you for all your great posts on this board.
gennee  

Interests: reading, writing, poetry, transgender issues, gospel, veteran's issues,jazz,education,religion,literature,Native-American and African culture,lighthouses,trails,castles,tractor trailers, playwriting, biograhies, electronics, bass guitar

Posted: 1 Aug 2009, 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your quite welcome, DVDlover.

Gennee
JayJay  

Interests: gay history

Posted: 4 Aug 2009, 7:02 am    Post subject: Congratulations, Genee Reply with quote

Congratulations, Genee. And thank you for your interesting posts on this site. Many happy returns.
gennee  

Posted: 4 Aug 2009, 3:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Congratulations, Genee Reply with quote

JayJay wrote:
Congratulations, Genee. And thank you for your interesting posts on this site. Many happy returns.

Thank you, Jay.

Gennee
Reply to topic   Post new topic    

Page 1 of 1

Discussion Boards by phpBB © 2006 phpBB Group

www.glbtq.com is produced by glbtq, Inc., 1130 West Adams Street, Chicago, IL   60607
glbtq™ and its logo are trademarks of glbtq, Inc.
This site and its contents Copyright © 2002-2006, glbtq, Inc.  All Rights Reserved.
Your use of this site indicates that you accept its Terms of Service.