Permissions & Licensing
  Terms of Service
  Privacy Policy
  Copyright

Index      FAQ       Member List       Report Abuse        Guidelines    

Topic: Heart's Desire

Reply to topic   Post new topic
gennee  

Interests: reading, writing, poetry, transgender issues, gospel, veteran's issues,jazz,education,religion,literature,Native-American and African culture,lighthouses,trails,castles,tractor trailers, playwriting, biograhies, electronics, bass guitar
Physical Location: new york

Posted: 5 Sep 2009, 4:41 pm    Post subject: Heart's Desire Reply with quote

One desire of mine is share with GLBT people that God loves them. Too many men, women and youth have been told that God hates them.God has accepted and confirmed me as transgender and Christian. This is how he created me. I'm tired of all the bible bashing by those who think they are doing right.

Right now I'm encouraging anyone who may need it. I have been writing a lot about transgender and spirituality. I don't know where this will lead me but I am trusting Him for guidance.

Gennee
angel32592  

Interests: Anything and everything an average young adult enjoys. =D
Physical Location: Vermont, USA

Posted: 20 Oct 2009, 7:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Heart's Desire Reply with quote

Although i don't believe in a God. I like the message you are sending to those who do believe and have been told that they are a "devil's creation" or an "abomination". We are people. No mater who we love it isn't wrong or right. It just is. And we have to accept that, but mostly the rest of the world has to accept that.
gennee  

Interests: reading, writing, poetry, transgender issues, gospel, veteran's issues,jazz,education,religion,literature,Native-American and African culture,lighthouses,trails,castles,tractor trailers, playwriting, biograhies, electronics, bass guitar
Physical Location: new york

Posted: 21 Oct 2009, 11:50 am    Post subject: Re: Heart's Desire Reply with quote

angel32592 wrote:
Although i don't believe in a God. I like the message you are sending to those who do believe and have been told that they are a "devil's creation" or an "abomination". We are people. No mater who we love it isn't wrong or right. It just is. And we have to accept that, but mostly the rest of the world has to accept that.

Thank you for the encouraging words, Angel. I will also pray for your well being.

Gennee
angel32592  

Interests: Anything and everything an average young adult enjoys. =D
Physical Location: Vermont, USA

Posted: 21 Oct 2009, 11:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Heart's Desire Reply with quote

Thanks Gennee.
:D
Reply to topic   Post new topic    

Page 1 of 1

Discussion Boards by phpBB © 2006 phpBB Group

www.glbtq.com is produced by glbtq, Inc., 1130 West Adams Street, Chicago, IL   60607
glbtq™ and its logo are trademarks of glbtq, Inc.
This site and its contents Copyright © 2002-2006, glbtq, Inc.  All Rights Reserved.
Your use of this site indicates that you accept its Terms of Service.