Permissions & Licensing
  Terms of Service
  Privacy Policy
  Copyright

Index      FAQ       Member List       Report Abuse        Guidelines    

Topic: Marriage between Gay and Lesbians couples

Reply to topic   Post new topic
trgaysrq  

Interests: loce cooking, travelling, good conversations...
Physical Location: FL, USA

Posted: 29 Apr 2006, 4:53 pm    Post subject: Marriage between Gay and Lesbians couples Reply with quote

I am a Turkish man in love with and an American man. We have been together almost 4 yrs now. We spend part of the year in the US and part of the year in Turkey. We want to settle somewhere but there is always a problem of goverments.
I was thinking the other day and asked my self that I am sure there are so many gay and lesbian couples like us and they end up being apart from their loved ones after a while.
Why don't we marry each other to make our loved ones to stay with us in the US? We are GL couples should be supporting each other, don't you think so. Please let's discuss and try to help each other.
Iaminlove  

Interests: looking for gay man or gay couple looking to marry a woman to make parents happy but then we both can live with our spouses and live happily ever after

Posted: 12 Oct 2007, 4:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Marriage between Gay and Lesbians couples Reply with quote

trgaysrq wrote:
I am a Turkish man in love with and an American man. We have been together almost 4 yrs now. We spend part of the year in the US and part of the year in Turkey. We want to settle somewhere but there is always a problem of goverments.
I was thinking the other day and asked my self that I am sure there are so many gay and lesbian couples like us and they end up being apart from their loved ones after a while.
Why don't we marry each other to make our loved ones to stay with us in the US? We are GL couples should be supporting each other, don't you think so. Please let's discuss and try to help each other.

We have been looking for this FOREVER....Please desperate in love lesbian couple looking for gay men who are also needing a cover up for their families!
Iaminlove  

Interests: looking for gay man or gay couple looking to marry a woman to make parents happy but then we both can live with our spouses and live happily ever after

Posted: 12 Oct 2007, 4:16 pm    Post subject: Lesbian Couple Seaching for Gay Couple............. Reply with quote

We have been looking for this FOREVER....Please desperate in love lesbian couple looking for gay men who are also needing a cover up for their families!
Reply to topic   Post new topic    

Page 1 of 1

Discussion Boards by phpBB © 2006 phpBB Group

www.glbtq.com is produced by glbtq, Inc., 1130 West Adams Street, Chicago, IL   60607
glbtq™ and its logo are trademarks of glbtq, Inc.
This site and its contents Copyright © 2002-2006, glbtq, Inc.  All Rights Reserved.
Your use of this site indicates that you accept its Terms of Service.